A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE FUCKING EYES?!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGA BE LOOKIN LIKE YURI FROM DDLC WHEN SHE GET FUCKIN CRAZY

Man there are only 4 mages in the entire country so I'm over worked. Wow this student can only do simple magic, all they're good for is busy work, might as well quit training them.

Aneurysm!

Ah yes 'Black hairs and black eyes' are a definite proof that someone is Reincarnated or was that the sign of being Japanese

The art style really isnt my cup of tea.... But I mean from what ive seen and heard that webtoons styled art they have to work really fast so I have to give them some slack
05/10/2020

After truck-kun and sleep-kun started to compete in bringing people to other wolds a new player joined the game... angry-SUV-kun!!!! DUNN!!! DUNNN!!!! DUUUNNNNN!!!! Applause, applause please for the new contestant.

Double-page supporter
"Nooooo!!! You can't just start a war!! That's illegal!!!"
"haha tank go brrrr"

Group Leader
After reading up to chapter 4 I think she might be misinterpreting her master.
Maybe she really is a genius and extremly gifted at magic, and that tiger is some kind of summon of mythical beast.
Ill see i guess

Her magician teacher sucks. She should become a historian or something instead.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, the concept of being reincarnated into another world, but not getting anything that would make you special is under-explored. There was this one oneshot where manga-artist(?) got reincarnated into fantasy world, yet in the end just became art professor and got married. The usual isekai trend really keeps nailing unfortunate implication that if you're not single-handedly saving the world while a harem of beautiful women swoons over you, there's nothing worthwhile to say about you.
Looking forward to seeing whether she will achieve happiness without any divine blessings or she was OP all along.

Mmm I was revisiting this chapter and maybe Serenia was right?? Did she summon her when she wished out loud for someone from another world to save this world??😅😅 Since she wanted excitement and monsters, is it possible? 🙀🙀

Dex-chan lover
... The "Our lady must be a genius!" panel... Looking at her eyes gave me a fright...
I've seen horror manga with less "eyes are dead and soon to pop-out"-ish eyes being drawn...

Users who are viewing this thread