A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Please let the black hair lady find a love interest πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ she has the MC personality~~~

Jesus. The answer is - send for her family to come over to visit her since she's lonely. DUH. These ML's for or for ill are bad for the heart. If only the ML was more like Ye Peichan from "The CEO's Villainous Childhood Friend."

I feel like Serena is not only an isekai'd person but also significantly older than the ML and FL. Like she's watching the children play. XD

Lmaaaooo when Serena is just being chill whilst everyone is running around in a mess. Lit.

Dex-chan lover
"Why does the Duke in this story have so much time on his hands?" I lost it at that part. 🀣

I thought he was going to say, "Get the jeweller to fashion me a pair of amethyst that look like purple eyes." Imagine the horror she'd think it was a threat, which certainly is in line with the misunderstanding trope these stories usually have. This however is a new and less severe approach to the emotionally stunted duke type I'm excited to see how it will turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread