A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

They look like 2 villains confronting each other. I kinda want the misunderstandings to carry on a bit longer lol

This webtoon was waaaaaaaay more wholesome than I expected it to be hahaha they're all so cute.

Thanks for the chapter!

Well her master is also to be blamed, raising her death flag. That will be so stressful for her and she became paranoid, anyone will.

Im sososososos sad that she isnt going back home to her adorable family tlike she said she would before she left

This is why sometimes you can't trust an MC pov lol
If this was a novel, i would've misunderstood and thought Serenia was really going after her -,-"

Damn 11 chapters in and we already have the two mc's meet eachother this would take like 60 chapters for others lmao
05/10/2020

Our pessimistic FL 🤣🤣🤣 I like how unique her character is... she's trying to portray a reader who keep thinking of logic based on novel she read...thus she kept on doubting people around her. The art suits her personality so well 🤣🤣🤣 I'm excited for her character development especially when she realized that almost all of her assumptions are wrong 😁

Aggregator gang
Lately, I've been really picky about what to read because my emotional status keeps going down
Only ones that don't have any misunderstandings like this to MC makes me feel at ease, so Ill probably read this again next week when I'm feeling better

why did I tell you this? either way, can you recommend mangas/manhwas that are like beware the villainess if you know about it, I'm pretty burned out

omg. omg????? omg!!!!!
thank you for translating!!! and stay safe

The misunderstandings between the two of them are getting a bit too much... I beg you, please start actually talking to each other, instead of assuming of each other!

Fed-Kun's army
the misunderstanding is funny but I hope author won't overdoit

@Sarsak I got a good intuition for this stuff. The looks she gives are definitely not innocent. lmao did you see the last panel. anyways think what you want this is the comment section

Users who are viewing this thread