A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sorry" would've worked, probably.

Unfortunately, our duke is a socially dead dummy and our female lead is in constant survival mode.

Lol her face practically said throw these earings to the fire, during the distraction I'll run away for my life.
Poor girl will practically die from a heart attack.

Dex-chan lover
Got to admit... Making the earring by a duke himself cam make all the girls drop their panties lol

This series is fun but as soon as you sit 2 seconds on Serenia's shoes you know that she's gonna die of a heart attack pretty young.
She might not even make it to the ending

Thanks for the translation btw

Dex-chan lover
yay, thanks for more :) can't wait for even more. I sure enjoy this story and how silly her misunderstandings are just cause she read too many stories like these in her past life. Can totally relate XD

Thank you for translating and continuing it♡♡
I dont know about others but for me this manhwa is just soo great(and cute♡)

Double-page supporter
If you imagine every character speaking with a british accent it really does add to the experience

A reincarnator and a transmigrator talking face to face. I lowkey hope she fesses up to being a reincarnator.

Group Leader
@theclown Spotted a typo.

"I'll go get some fresh air while I look over the papers the aid gave me." <--- It's aide.

What is that blackhaired woman smirking for? She knows the MC is scared and intimidated and she finds it funny? Blackhaired woman should be making MC comfortable and also not be too familiar or intimate with MC's betrothed.

Users who are viewing this thread