A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
I liked the misunderstanding in "these two will be married in 100 days" cause she actually asked her lover what she thought, the misunderstanding was cleared in a short amount of time because she actually tried to confront and communicate with the person she had a problem with, and got an explanation on what and how that happened, Instead of thinking up her own narrative and thinking that without trying to even see if it's true, she might've thought something else at first but then confronted him about it.
And I have a bone to pick with Valarie because she keeps thinking like this as a isekai otome game reincarnation with a stereotypical plot even though this is reality for her, a reincarnation that actually happened. these are actual people that can breath, live, and feel, not just some game. She's thinking too unrealistically. She's not thinking of them as normal people that also live on earth or whatever world this is, he may have a high social status but he's still a human being, not a stereotypical prince or something from a stereotypical game or something. She is treating him like a murderer full of blood lust and a person that kills innocent for fun, even though it's not true.

Fed-Kun's army
Valerie what the FUCK. You literally should have been able to resolve the misunderstanding with Serenia by now just,,, CONNECT the dots broooo I can'ttttt.

@HarukaNazu Exactly! Even though it's obvious that reality is diverging from her fixed narrative, she seems to be in denial of what is literally right in front of her and wants to keep believing in her story. Girl pls 😩

So many manga fuel their plot through misunderstandings and characters unwilling to ask the right questions.
It's kinda infuriating and stressful.
I know that the majority of us would ask the right questions if we were in her place, but that's not the case here.
I don't want to drop it cuz i want to see how the characters will progress, but if this story is just gonna continue with this route of misunderstandings, I'll just drop it and read spoilers.

Noooo, please stapphh this stupid misunderstandingggg 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Me : Oh finally its clear up between them. Now i demand more fluffy moment!!!
*fl making another theory again*
Me : WHATTTTTTTT NOO HONEY, NOT THIS SHT AGAIN😭😭

shes the kinda person to have her life ruined over a psychic reading. girl got the wildest imagination and refuses to even consider the logical explanation to anything. she's gonna have a heart-attack being married to this crackhead. also what happened to that pissed off maid Amber? she had short hair so I thought she'd be important

Users who are viewing this thread