A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

*facepalm*

They're not on the same page. But this is going to be fun once the Duke finds out. Valerie will do her best (to bear him lots of children)!

OMG MY MUM GIVES ME THAT PUNISHMENT OF KNEELING DOWN AND RAISING MY ARMS. IT'S SO PAINFUL.😭

Thank you for the chapter ❤️

For the moment I thought, that they cleared misunderstanding.

& Then -> hmmmm, what?!

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ There was once a bud of hope 🌱 but that bud has withered 💀 with all my hopes and dreams of getting the misunderstandings solved.

Until when will this farce continue? 🙎🏻‍♀️

THIS WAS SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER OMFGGGGGG❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌱❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for the translations! But I swear I'm starting to get tired of the whole misunderstandings trope. Think of how many chapters would be saved for other cute romantic moments if the misunderstanding were to be resolved earlier. But I do suppose that's the typical formula for an isekai romance story in most cases lol

I wish Valerie and Serena would have more friend moments once the misunderstanding clears up cause Serena seems like a badass.

The duke isn't the only one with some social dumbness lol;; But at least she resolved the Fear.

To the people who keeps complaining abt the misunderstanding, wht u on abt?
Tht's the funny part 🤪

Dex-chan lover
author nim, you couldn't have handle it any better. this is such a straight forward approach to "I have to play matchmaker so I don't die", too bad readers already know from the earliest point that this is just *shenanigans* at play

Users who are viewing this thread