A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

This is the kind of miscommunication that's funny and should be employed more often lol

Why do these people leave out the most important details? Like seriously, finish those sentences, not leave them for the other person to fill in the blanks. 🤦‍♀️

@marrow No, I understand the annoyance with the misunderstandings. But the original comment I replied to was "I hate it when female protagonists come to conclusions on their own. It’s extremely annoying".

It just seemed like a silly way to put it. It's hard to explain, but people can't exactly put themselves in the shoes of an imaginary person. It's all well and good that you would probably do things differently, but this is a character who's on the awkward side who finds it hard to talk to people she's wary of. So it's pretty normal for her to conclude something on her own.

@bloochan No I just found it interesting that you would single it out to "female protagonists". "Male protagonists" have misunderstandings as well. Like, I get the annoyance with misunderstandings, because it's blatant padding for story. But what's a story without a little drama?

Plus, I don't think you can blame me for misunderstanding your comment "I hate it when female protagonists come to conclusions on their own. It’s extremely annoying.". 😂

Double-page supporter
I'm glad to see my original assumption of the duke was wrong (chapter 3). Additionally boy, is that misunderstanding at the end of this chapter funny.

Users who are viewing this thread