A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Aaand the misunderstanding continued
I like it! Lets see how confusing this gonna end up 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao the misunderstanding continues...

I usually hate misunderstanding.. but this one is for comedic purpose so i actually like it.. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Aaaahhhh Valerie, you brilliant dummy. Do your best so he'll end with many cute children.

I'm glad they faced the initial misunderstanding head-on and resolved it though.

She's so cute!! I love the way Valerie's face is drawn too, she always looks a little sleepy and adorable like a bunny

Dex-chan lover
Me thinking all the misunderstandings have been cleared up and things are going to go smoothly from now on
d1f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
When I read the word punishment I had an ungodly evil smile and she just makes me hold his in the air ..... oh now it gone

For once, I don't find a misunderstanding annoying, maybe because I am as confused as her at the relationship between those two
Well, I like Serena so far, so I really want to know more about her

And here I thought the misunderstandings have all cleared up, but I think it got worse.. 😂😂😂😂

I hate it when female protagonists come to conclusions on their own. It’s extremely annoying.

Is it me or I find their misunderstandings cute and funny 🤣🤣🤣 Both leads are not really good in human relations and expressing their selves 😅

Users who are viewing this thread