A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Oookkkaaay. On first I thought it would be atleast serenia x prince... Didn't see serenia x victor would be possible.... I mean I thought he has already a family. XD....but okay I don't mind if it sail XD.
Age doesn't matter!! Also serenia is cute with her braided hair 💓.

Also dayuuum duke looks like Casanova hitting a thousand chicks. The only thing missing is a piece of rose on his mouth then a killer wink. XD

Thank you for the mass update!! 💓😇

LMAO this manhwa is my new crack. Hope this romance develops at a snail’s pace because I truly enjoy their interactions 😂

Ohh that’s why Serenia has a different mindset with mc because she didn’t have the same environment as her.

The ‘pop’ in the ending tho XD

Aggregator gang
When he popped open his shirt like that I was dying XD And the titles of those romance novels 😂🤣😂
Goodness, I can't wait to see what the MC thinks when she gets a load of his new look hahahaha
On another, more somber, note.... I hope the MC starts getting along with Serenia soon.... I'm starting to feel really bad for Serenia after that flashback T-T

Pfft the duke is soooo cute!
Poor serenia, to think she had such a past:(
Thank you for the updates

This story shows its amazing quality hahaha. The author really created this beautifully. I love how the author titled it as the Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Lady but also shows a stereotypical life of a duke from cliche fantasy novels 😂😂😂

As funny as all of this is, I feel so bad for both of the girls.

MC is absolutely mortified, loosing weight and sleep over the thought of getting murdered or exiled or banished or whatever. She's in constant fear.
FL on the other hand is lonely and just really wants a friend and a connection but the other girl avoids her like she has coronavirus.

And the idiot boys just stand there, watching. If it weren't so funny, it'd truely be tragic.

I really hope both girls can become friends and I love our male lead he’s hilarious, going out of his way to read romance novels he’s the best😆❤️ Thank you so much for the chapters!!

Users who are viewing this thread