A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I feel bad for Jia. She just misses home.

Also, YURI ROUTE. VALERIE HAS TWO HANDS.

lmao I was gonna say "I want them to be best friends," but everyone In the comments is shipping them 😂
Actually, was Serenia a female in her other life? I don't remember if it was mentioned?

@JadeLatte she was. in a previous chapter they were saying that she smiled at some guy even tho he was taken. and how her relationship with that dude that died was weird and it seemed like she was just leading him on.

there is no heterosexuality anymore. this chapter has singlehandedly destroyed it.....

the MC ruined her only chance to have a friend to talk to. She could tell her. It appears that books are like a window to another world in a different dimension. In a way it makes sense. It is like the many theories telling us that in a different dimension things could be placed in the same occupied place. but in a different layer of reality, etc, etc, etc.

Our MC comes from a more "advance" culture but it shows you how the masses still remain ignorant. She didn't look for more information and just let herself be scared by a magician who is a sort crazy to amuse himself. she was not a child when she met him. I am upset with the MC. She better slap herself and actually think about her situation and try to recall any, if minimum, type of scientific information you can recollect from her world.

Dex-chan lover
You do not wreak your brain nor do you wrack your brain. You rack your brain.

Also, why the crap can she not admit to being a reincarnator to a woman who blatantly admits being translocated? What's the big difference between drifting and getting reborn in the end?

Contributor
This casual wuxia/shoujo-isekai culture-clash is one of my favorite things about this series.

I say wuxia. Is it wuxia? Xianxia? I feel like I don't know enough to know here. But that sort of thingamajig.

As an aside, @Fushiginiku: You may find that a quick googling will confirm that "wrack" is indeed an acceptable variant spelling for "rack" in this case. It's not even an archaism yet.

Aggregator gang
this is secong/third time i read korean isekai-shoujo webtoon... but both of it's heroine/protagonist really easy to tell lies... do in korea a lie is trivial?
up until now, i don't remember ever read japanese isekai-shoujo manga with the heroine/protagonist like to tell lies, even if they had to be a villainess (maybe there are, but i haven't read that or don't remeber it?)

personally, i really hate it when someone tell lies :(

Dex-chan lover
Poor Serenia, thinking that train wreck of a woman, Valerie, could be of any use whatsoever. Valerie can't even help herself, so it's tragic to think she could help someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread