A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

I like the characters and the vibe of the story and all but damn do I hate when misunderstandings are a huge part of the plot. Here’s hoping it gets resolved soon

awwwwwwwwww her siblings are adorable and her little brother is more levelheaded than the duke

Duke: I want a honest relationship with Valerie
Others: he likes Valerie
Everybody else: he really likes Valerie a lot
Valerie: he doesn't like me.

Dex-chan lover
I love that it's only the outside observers who can tell kylus is making puppy dog eyes at Valerie.

Double-page supporter
I will respectfully get engaged now.

I don't know why but that line gets to me. It's just so funny how he finally gets her and yet completely misunderstands her at the same time.

I one hate that most of this story is misunderstandings and nothing else really driving the plot beyond the inability of anyone in the story to properly talk to another person. and two the possessive people that are common in these stories like the lady at the end who think they are entitled to another person and that when the ML and FL are together in front of them they think that they have a right to the ML and that the FL is stealing from them when the ML has never even though of that person before and doesn't know who they are.

Fed-Kun's army
Misundestranding the manhwa!

I don't understrand how can't the duke or his butler see the problem, sure they heared other talk about serena. Also the butler seems like a wise man why don't he undestrand that having a woman not related whatever so near an engaged man isn't good news ?

I hope now that we have a potential vilainess (the girls in the last panels) maybe we will have some plot progress.

Theres too many misunderstandings with all the characters thats its a pain to read now. I wish they'd fix that already

The stereotypical life of a misunderstandings generator. The stereotypical story of a dropped manga, I can't take this anymore.

I burst out laughing seeing Kylus oppa🤣 western based historical fiction referring to men as oppa is just too hilarious

Fed-Kun's army
ugh I sense a stereotypical anoying villain incoming
Hope the misunderstandings will dissapear at least before wedding like bruh talk it out 😂

edit: I'll bet that the FL will stereotypically get kidnaped or targeted by some kind of paid merchenaries and then gets saved by ml lol…also lil' bro is so precious 😭

Whenever someone says 'oppa' now, idky but I keep imagining those cringy Koreaboos saying it

This reminds me of Inso's Law. The misunderstandinds will go on and on since both protas come from a different world and read novels and all that. They're waiting for the ultimate villan etc.

Seeing the gossip from the other nobles and considering previous comments from characters I can understand why Valerie thinks Kylus and Serena have something going on. That said she should know both of them enough now to know these rumours are nonsense. However she is far too occupied with the mages prediction of the future and her own preconceptions of a stereotypical isekai romance to realize the truth. Honestly I think her misunderstanding of the situation isn't THAT farfetched but I still hope everything will be cleared up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread