A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

What's her deal???

Anyways, Kylus work hard!!!

Also, the bros writing while the sis doodles XD

When you are so angry that you literally transform from background character to villain

Aggregator gang
People need to look at this from Valeries prespective

She wasn't welcome by the staff of the households because they believed Serenia is the true lover, only those who are close to the duke respect her greatly. They only warmed up to her just recently too.

The gossip about Kylus and Serenia was already too widely spread by the public, it is HARD not to believe it. Basically it's a public secret.

Serenia and Kylus calls each other with their first name. Something Valerie herself thought as somewhat personal.

Nobody in the dukedom never tried to make it clear to Valerie that Serenia isn't Kylus's girlfriend.

Kylus face is deadpan af. Valerie is just getting to know him. There's a limit in how much you can see someone throughly that personally in just a week or so.

I think it's impossible for the dukedom to not realize about the gossip between Serenia ans Kylus. So the fault lies within them too for missing the obvious social clues about a single man and a beautiful woman living together is shaddy af.

this manhwa really need a real villainess at least 1, so its not get boring plot.

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't get a clue after hearing all those rumors, he's not just dense, he's also unobservant?

Dex-chan lover
aww her siblings are so adorable
Im glad they gave her another dress that first one looked like something you wear to homecoming or something

Aggregator gang
man one look at Valerie and those rumors should stop. Serena is a solid 8-9 but Valerie is an 11

Dex-chan lover
The sis done her part nicely while the bro do all the writing

Poor Kylus is trying so hard. But it's all for naught because Valerie has no idea that it's for her and not Serenia. Ugh I wish this misunderstanding would clear up.

Also, completely agree with @Lililily! Kylus, get a clue. Valerie doesn't deserve this.

“How dare such a lady?” girl, I’m sorry but you look like a fruit fly compared to Valerie lmao

"She prefers neat and respectful people.
So I will respectfully get engaged to now."
Idk why I found that funny 😂

Did... Did that woman really just say... 'oppa'? 😂

@shishamo a fruit fly HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread