A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
did he... did he not listen to any of the rumors... aren't the people of his household competent DON'T TELL ME THEY DON'T KNOW???? also sdflkjdfsklj "kylus oppa" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN LMAO but why is she so pissed, did she get the feeling kylus is head over heals and valerie isn't??? bc she wouldn't be wrong but STILL LIKE WHO ARE YOU TO GET MAD (she's probably just pissed kylus has a fiance and LIKES her)

VALERIE IS SO PRETTY between that and the way kylus looks at her those people shut up hella quick fdalkfsdjl i love it

ALSO I FOR REAL THOUGHT MAYBE THE MISUNDERSTANDING WOULD BE OVER AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER with kylus calling her my lady and such but nope. the way he tries so hard, gages what she likes and doesn't like is so endearing though??? RESPECTFULLY GET ENGAGED i love him dsalksdjlk AND AWWW HER LITTLE BROTHER'S LETTER??? omg pls let the siblings meet soon!!!!

thank you for the update THINGS ARE HEATING UP i'm excited hehe

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this so funny in many layers aksjsnksk
Idk whether to laugh or cry ajsjsns

well the misunderstanding can seem annoying but i think this is really refreshing how the ml is clueless just like a normal person and he tried to be respectful and be mindful of what the fl might think unlike many other aggressive ml. the fl is kinda funny too i hope she can realize his feelings for her.

KYLUS OPPA 😂

But dang he's actually smart and learning 😍

How is that any indication that they're lovers? Like which part. Their stoic expressions? The blinding dress? What? The robotic hand kiss? Whattt

He's one of the best male lead so far, he actually realised his mistakes and try his best for her. I'm melting (≧∇≦)

Users who are viewing this thread