A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Though she so clueless sometimes, she's just so cool and cute at the same time.
Kyunnnnnn 💖

That girl is like a fangirl who believe their oppas will end up with them so they end up being possesive despite the oppas not even knowing their existence 👁👄👁

Group Leader
Man, that scene where she pick petal off the duke. So pure, so wholesome. Just wish they would actually fall in love already (or make valerie stop being paranoid for once lol.)

Well I hope that unknown lady will make to shut up in the next chapter.

Wow he’s so oblivious. Does he really not hear people shit talking her? Or glaring at her? 🤦🏼‍♀️

And wait he didn’t hear the rude lady scream at Valerie either?! Thank goodness little brother was there to help. Cause her husband is useless.

Thanks you translating this.

Fed-Kun's army
When is the misunderstanding going to be cleared up, I wonder.
I like this slow progress though.

@Alyseb630 I’d cut the duke some slack. He’s been shown to not be the brightest when dealing with the FMC. Also he was surrounded by other people almost immediately as she got dragged away. He did notice that one man staring at her after she was surrounded and we still don’t really know if she’s gonna get reprimanded or not, the chapter ended really quick after the scream.

Fed-Kun's army
who the fuck is that random b?? buzz off?? i bet the duke doesn't even know her name. BUT AAAAAA LITTLE BROTHER!!! WE MISSED YOU!!! JUST IN TIME TO SAVE HIS BIG SIS!!! 😍valerie's doing great, tho. that dude is right, she IS cool. they all seemed to be talking well about her in the church, but it DOES also seem like they're looking for weaknesses so... oof. that's high society for you

thank you for the update!!!

Not gonna lie..... I don’t see much of an expression change when she smiled lol

THEY STILL SO CUTE 😍😍 the flower petal scene 😍😍😍

Marshall is also best brother... ahhhhhhhhhh 🥺💕

What is up with entitled b*shes and them trying to get in the way of the main couple? Couldn't these Isekai come up with other tropes to use? It's so repetitive, annoying and paints a bad picture on women. They write women as if men, relationships and marriage are the only things in their mind and it's so frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread