A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
honestly it makes me really sad that just when Valerie realizes how she's been worrying her family and tries to get closer to them... She gets engaged to the Duke and leaves them. Also the father tells the Duke that if Valerie wants to break off the engagement then he has to let her, but he doesn't even bother to tell Valerie that she can do that. And in this society normally it's would be bad for a woman to initiate the cancellation of an engagement especially if it's to a duke so there's literally no way she's going to say "I want to cancel our engagement" even though it's clear she really wants to. It sucks, I wish she got more time with her family before the engagement.

How dare she disturb the fluff time!
The fluff in this story is too little!
Its a precious time!

This side character will prob end up being a friend (cos a mob character wouldn't get the benefit of a fully drawn flashback) but damn. Can we stop having baseless accusations? With how the internet has changed the tone around having "receipts," you'd think some 'villain' characters would be written to start actually doing some basic observations before accusing someone...

She literally just had an engagement ceremony, if anyone was going to press this baby villain would she have any other response than "it's obvious she's wasting money! look at her clothes and accessories!"? Show the receipts dummy, or have fake receipts. Reference statements of merchants in the area who could vouch for the Duke increasing his spending. Witness reports that Valerie was seen out and about buying things, or servants who claim they were sent to buy things on her behalf.

I love this story, I don't want it to be dragged down by a slew of poorly written villains that off themselves as soon as Kylus t-poses into the room and demands who the hell dares to threaten his fiance.

What kind of person walks in on a private conversation like that and start accusations wtf

Also am I the only one who kinda dislikes Edith (the younger sister)? Shes so spoiled and bratty, I'm kinda glad she's not prominent enough to appear in more chapters

Valerie's family is so sweet. 😢 How they worry about her for being detached.

That cliffhanger tho
She doesn't feel like a villainess.she'll probably be handled quickly. Maybe become a friend or something.

Man.. delulu fan has entered the story..

However, thanks for the update!

Ummmmm they really let her just enter the room like that?? Dafuq??

Thank you for the update!!

How could she just assumed that Valerie wasting money and using Dewello family name as she wanted? Has she ask the butker or maid in Dewello? Valerie has twice collapsed, being misstreat by a maid, and being pillow hug by prince that didnt realize its a human.
Girl if gonna blame something or ruining someone image i think you need to do some research first about the targeted person you gonna ruin😕

I made friends i can call by their name =/= i used money

Lmaoooo delusional kylus OPPAR should give her a big slap

LMFAO she somehow falls in love with him after he was involved with her getting whacked by something?!😂😂Talk about delusional lol. Tysm for this chapter, and aww her brother is so sweet!! I really hope she’ll be able to hang out with her family soon

Somehow ive found myself looking forward to all the misunderstandings that happen in this comic, cause i wanna know how valerie will interpret this newcomer lol

@Soupysoup
100% agree Valerie is such a cutie I actually look forward to the misunderstandings and am just waiting for that moment where everything unveils and she realises the truth.

Tho misunderstandings (more like accusations) that the newcomer has bout her spending all his money and seduceing him is really ticking me off, but I guess it makes for good plot

Fed-Kun's army
can kylus come put her in her place, please, she's so annoying oh my god I WAS FEELING ALL FUZZY FROM VALERIE AND HER FAMILY AND THEN THIS BITCH COMES IN AND JUST SOURS THE MOOD go AWAY!!!! SMH!!! i am fairly sure kylus doesn't even know her name, probably

bah whatever. VALERIE AND HER FAMILY THO AWWWW!!! lmao she looks more active bc she doesn't have time to be bored when she's constantly on the lookout 😂 at least her desire to live is through the roof now!

thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread