A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
Oh, so the chick was actually engaged to Kylus then? I suppose if that's true, she does have the right to feel spurned... But going after Valerie is just stupid.

Thanks for the upload!

This girl Mureya is so annoying - you can't just wander around other people's houses, enter their rooms without permission and butt into private conversations. I think its good that Valerie has a great relationship with her family - cute insight into that with the mirror. More Marshall, more Jia!

Thanks for the chapter.

This story is all about misunderstandings and misinterpretations ― I can't imagine Little Miss Delusional's thinking is any different.

Dex-chan lover
lol. everyone last chapter was saying she was a random B going off her high horse, but considering his character. she really would be a random B, to walk into a private room, the duke is seriously considering Val so back off. (even if this is a problem that cropped up because of ML's personality) I like the development for her family AND his family.
also, those friends should be referring to? I can only think of the prince and Ms. transmigrated.

Group Leader
As much as I like the story the progression is so slow or there is no progression in the plot.

So did she nearly die that day? And that the memory that got her to fall for the duke? What an odd reason.

Hmm, such a detailed flashback. It gives me hope that she isn't some generic one-time only antagonist. The female lead could use some girlfriends so it'd be nice if they got along later the down line.

and who are you enter room that is NOT your house? child, where are your fucking manners?

Bitch, who are you to wander around the house like you own it??! I don't give a fck about your bullshit past or whatsoever. Don't go opening some room that has people in it and the engagement ceremony is done so it won't change a thing if you talk bad about Valerie hmp. You don't even know anything

Users who are viewing this thread