A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

@Rollo But wasn't Kylus the one that got splashed with tea though? And I think the point of this chapter was to show us that Valerie is capable to standing her ground to protect her family, thus he "did nothing".

So FL isn't the only one who thinks Kylus is in love with Serenia!!!! Lol now FL is gonna stay stuck in her delusions.

Honestly, the next time FL sees that pyschic or whatever she better punch him in his smug face. All she wanted was to be good at something and he was horrible to her about it.

Double-page supporter
Ah... I see now what she meant when she said she went easy on them. She's literally so strong she can destroy a table with a single strike, and she crushed that cup just by squeezing. If she had slapped the brother his head would have went flying.

Doesn't matter how many confessions he pulls, our MC won't believe him until he clears up the situation with Serenia. Which will take a while because he's an idiot who doesn't realize its a problem.

Omg Kylus being fluff while being doted one by Val 😍😍😍 Big UWU

ALSO 🥺🥺🥺 KYLUS DECLARING HIS FEELINGS 😫😫😫 CMON VAL SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND ACCEPT HIM ALREADY 😭😭

They really do need a serious long talk before any bit of progression happens in their relationship :(

She just proved herself to be more of a dumbass. Why in the world is she trying to marry cinnamon roll anways? Like I can't find any reason for her to. Sbe just randomly declared she wanted to marry him..

Oh, wow, the artist is really improving with coloring, especially their eyes! The characters don't look sleep-deprived anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread