A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Group Leader
WHY TF IS THIS WHERE I PICK IT UP DAMMITTTTTTTTTT

Please tell me this has an update incoming soon. QAQ

if she's still deny his feelings after this then idk anymore. accept this poor puppy lmaoo. he had been trying to express his love for you and even confessed twice so accept him now. no at least acknowledge his feelings 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Yesssss bisssshh dropppinng the bomb just right there.....if she still don't get the fuck out of it.imma gonna throw myself on the cliff.

Dex-chan lover
Whew. He actually confessed. I didn’t think this dumbass would realize his feeling that quick. Unless this is a trick and he’s just saying lines from a book he read or something. I hope not. Also I already said previous chapter that the loud lady is way too strong. But she’s so strong that she could lift a boulder as a child easily, break tables and doors with her bare hands and run so quickly she can’t be seen with normal human eyes?!?!? That’s next level. The hell.

Dex-chan lover
See, this arc encompasses everything that makes this series so amazing. On one hand you have the main couple leaning into the misunderstanding cliches so hard that they become good again, and on the other hand you have the generic bratty noble girl antagonist being a goddamn superhuman who the fake rival Serenia notices as a once in one thousand year talent.

It glorious zany nonsense all the way down.

I lost it at the Naruto run 😂😂😂none of this has been stereotypical at all and I am living for it!

hold the f up was that the legendary naruto run??! HAHA

I like how that run overshadowed the confession at the end HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread