A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

I thought he wanted to marry her for convenience? Does he actually love her? Also that strong girl naruto ran away

FINALLY! He said it outright! PLEEAASEEE don't twist his words into some nonsense again. pleassseee!!

YEEESSSS SURELY SHE GETS THE PICTURE NOW??? i hope we can all move on to the story of how he fell in love with her and how she will slowly fall for him 🤩

Okay this super strong girl might be the tiger the wizard was talking about cause everyone else we've met so far genuinly likes valerie and theirs only been a slight miss understanding about Kylus and Serena relationship.

While this girl is bat shit crazy and I'm pretty sure she can snap valerie in half.

Group Leader
Please, don't twist this anymore. Or I will go inside and shove you to his chest myself, Varelie.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!☆

@Atikan_
That's what I thought as well. I realize at some point he started liking her, but when? Why? How? But I'm just happy to get a straightforward confession from an ML this early in the game. I've read series where it took 70, 80+ chapters for the I love yous to fly.

ngl i dont think it makes any sense for ML to love MC, yet at least, and tbh I also dislike "love at almost first sight" troupes

Users who are viewing this thread