A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

@kellyyyyy ik ur on a manga ban because of promos and i should be on one too cause my rp damn sad rn but HOLY SHIT I HOPE YOU SEE THIS AFTER UR MANGA BAN

Omg I love himm how could our ml be this adorable ;/////;
Valerie pls pls understand it lol

Fed-Kun's army
IM SCREAMINGGG
also that naruto run lol + him being drenched reminds me of tamaki saying handsome men can't be hurt by water hahah

Double-page supporter
Yoooooooooooooo! He said it! He actually fucking said it! And it only took 28 chapters to boot. Now Valerie, you're a smart girl so you better not misinterpret his words or I'm going to riot.

On a side note, regarding the "Naruto Run," while I agree it's silly and unrealistic I kinda think it's ever so slightly fair in this situation. Her arms, as strong as they are, seem really light and thin, so if she's going at extreme speeds then they'd just drag her down if she kept moving them forward and back. As such, letting them hang back would be easier on her. It's either that, or maybe she simply got fed up with pumping them as she ran so she's just letting them dangle and they happened to end up behind her because of how fast she's running. Still dumb, but like 5 or 10% fair, imo.

Double-page supporter
I'm crying, legit in tears. Holy shit, he said it. RIGHT TO HER FACE.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread