A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh, look, another idiot.

Ezk

She accepted that the Duke likes her??!! Nice! I'll take what I can, this is development

That bastard of a master! I really hate him. I feel as if he hates her?! Idk. I would like to know who is the tiger he was referring, or at least if it was true.

Man my girl can NOT catch a break 😔 fuck that master giving her trauma and for what 😠

Ugh a hate that mage so much! He better get his ass kicked later for traumatizing a literal child!

Thank you for translating this chapter.

YESSSS she isn’t as dense as other main characters! I wonder how it will progress from now on...

Why you people are hating the mage lol?! after the chapter where he made a prophesy for the king (iirc) I'm pretty sure the prophesy he made to the mc is literal and he was genuinely helping her, in his way of course, remember he even mistreated the king so a little kid is nothing

Please keep talking, lady. I want to know what you overheard! 😫

Thanks for the update!

Bruh those ladies..I just wanna smack them how dare they insult Valerie in front of her dear sister😤ty for the update !

Dex-chan lover
Please stop making every doable moment of this story be tinged with a vague lingering sense of dread my heart can't take it I just want them to be a happy dumb couple!

Double-page supporter
Once Valerie hears her new nickname she's gonna yeet the duke away from her :(

Also literally what did the crown prince say that made all these rumors smh dude you gotta be more careful

Oh no, these rumors are about exactly the kind of situation she was supposed to avoid. Ughhh.

Users who are viewing this thread