A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

oh goodness!!! i just binged this! thank you so much for translating this!!!! but the title really should be the "compounded daily misunderstandings of a reincarnated lady" sooooooo many misunderstandings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love love love misunderstandings in romance, its just the best!!!! and I've never seen such blatant use of so many different kind!!! its delightfully ridiculous and ooey gooey sweet! cant wait for whats next!!!! thank you much for the updates!!!

We did it!! Pass the misunderstanding !! "What does serenia have to do with this??" (But this next gossip bit about her ugh typical aristocrat gossip)

Dex-chan lover
Rumors? Who cares?

More importantly are the tigers who...all seem to quite like Valerie, actually, so...uh...

Fed-Kun's army
....ok i hope the crown prince murder the hell out of this magician....seriously
for all i care about that dude is probably the one causing those ash rain and call it "prediction"

I expected more comments about drenched men, but to my surprise it's all fortuneteller hate!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god these titles she has been given and these rumors are just gonna make valerie even more anxious lol poor valerie she can't catch a break

Users who are viewing this thread