A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Basically all the problems started because everyone else made assumptions about two people who are too innocent and naive to be aware or care about what others thought.

Fed-Kun's army
TIGER'S DEN!!! THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED??? excuse me the prince what. ALSO OMG IS OUR BABY GIRL GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT A B FOR HER SISTER'S HONOR??? HELL YEAH that face when she was asking if she was insulting her sister... beautiful. but i mean how does it make sense for only one of them to change clothes if they did ANYTHING like lkjasfjkl she'd have to change too!! but also they could have JUST TAKEN THEIR CLOTHES OFF HOW WOULD YOU KNOW these people suck

thank you for the update!!!

WAIT I FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: SHE KNOWS!!! VALERIE KNOWS NOW!!! KLJSLKJ THE SHAME WHEN SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING SHE SAID LMAOOO

i think it's still a long way until valerie can be proud and love herself. her childhood making her lack of self esteem TT

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, these gossiping hoes. Everyone thinks Serenia is Kylus’ woman... but neither Kylus or Serenia has ever said anything. And changing uniforms means they had a quickie in the time they were gone? And that Valerie talking to the Crown Prince means she’s whoring around?

Jealous slut is going to slit.

So that's what the "prophecy" meant by "Tiger's Den" my dumbass just realized it now but omg... WHERE IS THE VALERIE PROTECTION SQUAD. I'M HERE FOR YOU GIRL

-_- nobles and their backhanded compliments. I want to wring her little neck. Just shut the Heck up if you don't have anything nice to say

Rumors started this misunderstandings... Also, poor Valerie getting trauma bc of that evil Master. Everytime she got close to Kylus, he appeared and got nightmares.

Fed-Kun's army
So the premise is that everyone believes the rumors; and even Valerie did too?

Magic teacher guy was probably trying to encourage her to become a magician but was too scary and caused her to have ptsd? Or I'm misunderstanding and magic teacher guy is an S.

I hope Murim girl protects her...

Aggregator gang
I wonder how the rumors are gonna be cleared up lol? Are we gonna get more cute couple moments soon? I hope so!!

@fiveboxes Valerie wanted to be a magician so she got a teacher but that dude was only messing with her and knew all along that Valerie had no magical talent. He wanted to completely crush her hopes and dreams of becoming a magician. And then he gave her the prophecy. He's just a complete scummy S

Aggregator gang
At the very least, Valerie is now aware of Duke's feelings.

But i agree, there is still gonna be a long road until the day she is able to leave the trauma behind.

Thanks for the update.

thanks so much for this update!

i'm so glad valerie understands kylus' feelings for her

i really, really, really want to beat the shit out of that mage

Users who are viewing this thread