A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

ALL THOSE GIRLS KEEP PULLING SHIT OUTTA THEY ASS LIKE STFU AHHDJKWMDNEK STOP NOSING AROUND IN SOMEONES RELATIONSHIP CAUSE GUESS WHAT??? IT AINT YALLS RELATIONSHIP 🙄🙄

Fed-Kun's army
glad it the misunderstandings are resoleved, now I just hope it stays that way

internal misunderstandings: RESOLVED
external misunderstandings: INITIATED

this train has no brakes it seems 😂

Valerie will never get any peace of mind because noble society are vipers who gossip and attack anyone of interest and power 😫😫

Best part of this chapter is a happy Kylus 🥺🥺🥺🥺 big uwu to my heart 🖤🖤🖤🖤🥺🥺🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
Oh. Maybe the fortunetelling master was predicting her future based on other people's gossips rather than her future itself? I mean even we know the truth on the inside isn't like that.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Is it going to be something like the Crown Prince commenting "I wouldn't mind her being my fiancee"?

Girl can't catch a break and she's really hung up on a passing remarking by a douche bag.

The epic high that came from Valerie finally, FINALLY understanding Kylus’ feelings for her (and his lack of for Serenia - lol, I was legit worried she might assume he’d decided to double-time or smth) ...followed by the infuriating low of a bunch of vile backbiters. Ugh.

Honestly, the stuff they were saying was disgusting enough (projecting your own filthy minds, much?) but what really got to me was them saying all of that to her little sister. That’s low. If someone spewed that kind of trash to my younger sibling, I’d absolutely lose it. It would be scarring for any kid to hear such vicious things about a family member, especially one they look up to. I hope each and every one of those girls get what’s coming to them.

Either way tho, it’ll probably only be a matter of time before this gets resolved. Serenia and Valerie should become good friends now that the misunderstanding is over. LOL, I can’t wait to see the public’s reactions to the duke’s “ex-lover” and “new fiancée” walking around arm-in-arm.

Awww at last she knows his true feelings ♥️. Don't tell me the crown prince gonna be the 2nd ML..

Dex-chan lover
Awww finnaly she didn't atleast denied his feelings or made another misinterpretation for now.

I like how her sister cared for her even though she has a crush on the duke.
Now let's see how they will react with this gossips around .

Thank you for the translations ❤

Dex-chan lover
Look at all these jealous woman, you think they'd be on Valerie's side because she's a noble but every other moment they have something negative to say and throw up Serenia's name
The Duke is going to have to fix that misunderstanding too

Users who are viewing this thread