A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

People, her dad is really good. First of all, as the Duke was investigating candidates for marriage, the heroine's father was also looking for candidates. I don’t think he was thinking about duke like real candidate, but one of the famous bachelors could not be counted. Moreover, the status of the heroine allows her to marry the duke. So the father did not just give to anyone he met right now who asked his daughter's hand. He knew that this was a respected duke, someone rich and a warrior who could protect his daughter. They probably know each pther bcs heroine's father and duke are both lead their families and i'm sure they know each other. They probably met at government meetings and balls. So he knows the Duke's personality more or less. And finally, the heroine's father put forward a condition for her daughter to be happy in a noble marriage (it was times like this). Plus, they won't get married right now, now they will learn about each other during the engagement. And the heroine can just break the engagement f she want. Her father, like the whole family, is very good

Dex-chan lover
Why the heck did she take the magician's words so deeply to heart? It was clear from the beginning the magician was either annoyed by or envious of the so called genius child and wanted to have nothing to do with her. I guess he just couldn't refuse a count asking for a favour (because, as opposed to the Korean author's delusion, a count was not a "nobody" historically). Keeping all that in mind, with the MC supposedly having the soul of an adult, she should have ignored that stupid prophesy and everything else the magician said in bitterness. The dude looked like an even worse drug addict than her, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha the name is ballshake now I can't XD
Also lil brother Marshall is the best omg

the number of good fathers in reincarnated comics are so few jjkvv. i might actually cry with this chapter. a toast to the DILF

Omg this is new EVERYONE IS FREAKING SWEET AND CARING AND RESPECTFUL!?! THE FATHER THE SIBLINGS AND EVEN THE ML 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread