A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Ooooh, I like that determination!

Also, that family... they're all MVPs. Even the maid. It's so nice to see such a loving family in stories <3
And Marshall is so cute, I wanna adopt him!

wow i cant believe this isn't a story that rebounds around the mc and the main lead, what a find 😭 family goals

Well this one's art is better than the revenge wedding wherein the cover is better than the chapters. This one looks the same for me both the cover and chapters

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad her family cares about her so much, and she's realized that they're the most important thing now😭

That last line from the duke kinda creepy, IT seems like he is a very possessive person because he said I will make sure she wont say those words or maybe its just out of love. Also it is very nice to see her family really supports her.

Aggregator gang
At least she's doing what she is supposed to do: cherish her precious family.

Dex-chan lover
MISSION OBJECTIVE: PROTECT OHANA.

MISSION: ACCEPTED.

Also, she better go and find her master and thank him for his warning (theatrical as it was). Now I'm wondering if he figured out she was from a different world and was trying to get her to change her self-aggrandizing goals to focus on actually living as someone alive in his.

Marshal I love you! I’ll stay with you forever! Edith too! Hug hug. I swear I wasn’t crying. There’s just something in my eyes. I’m so the maid lol.

Double-page supporter
She wanted to avoid fulfilling the prophecy her master made, yet when a clear moment happens when it would come to be if she doesn't do anything, she chooses to not do anything. What the actual fuck?

Fed-Kun's army
@Siikalahna I know, right? She's an actual dumbass I can't.

At least she self-reflected and realized she was an asshole though. I hope we see an actual change in the later chapters.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I stared at that drawing for a good 5 minutes before continuing reading, for some reason it hit me hard.

Users who are viewing this thread