A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Sign me up for all the confusion this will cause. I like the FL's family. With only 3 chapters they seem real and really fleshed out.

Double-page supporter
@koia idgaf what your opinion is and you're not gonna change my own opinion especially with such a poor excuse.
Cover art is still better.

Words wouldn't be enough to tell how grateful how thankful i am to read your works. God bless and be safe

I think everyone looked very tired with dark circle under eyes.
I love the story though.

The cover art is nicer, but the actual art is good too. Love the colours, not so much the weird lips and downturned eyes, but strangely enough they grow on me the more I see them.

wait why is the ML so intent on her in the first place.. hes only heard one descriptive sentence about her and decided on an engagement thats hes determined to keep hahahaa what

Dex-chan lover
Pfft. Okay. The family is adorable, and dad is good dad.

Unfortunately dramatic irony is the stereotype, and boy howdy do we have that now.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay I'm starting to get used to the weird eyes and lips by the third chapter.
It actually fits MC's exhausted mindset now lol.
Aww the lil bro is sweet though.

HER DAD IS THE BEST.

Her family is cute. But when you have anxiety it is really hard to realize how important you are to them.

i dont get yet why ML wants to stay engaged to FL and make her happy since ML looks like has a thing with the transmigator.

like is he someone who's up for the challenge (to make the unhappy happy) or competitive HAHAHAHHAHA jk

tho i think we will get an interesting explanation for this in the futuree!! (hopefully)

This seems interesting. But..
I would prefer the eccentric silver haired magician over that stereotypical blonde dude MC.

Why do most female MC assume there will be dangerous consequences should they decline the engagement? I mean, just ask your Father first. From just reading the father's expression she should be able to tell if he is lying or not.
They give up too easily, this makes it obvious that the author just wants it to happen and is trying to give them an excuse.

Thanks for scanlating!

Users who are viewing this thread