A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Her family is definitely one of my favorites!! And that scene of them crying lol. Thank you so much for the quick translations!!❤️

Lol.. The ml will wait for the fl to say it, and vice versa.
They will live in anxiety ever after....

Aaaaaw I want those siblings!! You can have the spawn of satan my mother insists on calling my little brother instead!

Ooooh his POV. I was thrown off for a bit there hahaha

MARSHALL IS SUCH A PRECIOUS BB ADUSLZHDLDUSKFB 😍❤️
And DAD is BEST DAD! 😭
Her family is so sweeeet huhu

It may just be the art style, but I agree with @gekikarapoprock08 that this seems like a sad story.

Well. The stage has been set.
Now we watch them wait for the other to say something.

One of THE BEST families in manga or anime. Hands down. I kinda resent the MC for not cherishing them. At least she's aware now.

Dex-chan lover
bwahahaha, after reading the previous chapter I was sure the mage really did completely misinterpret her future. This chapter just confirms my suspicion. He's so full of it, thinking that what he saw must have been her downfall but she IS the tiger 🤣
And she's going to seize the destiny that was denied from her by him and everyone else being so high and mighty

Dex-chan lover
I feel a tremor in the farce, the circle is now complete. 🤣

(The mage reminds me of my middle school music instructor who said that I had no talent and should quit.)

love love love her family
please let them be happyy 😭
such sweet siblings
such caring dad

i want her to be happy with her family

Appa😭 you're the best😭😭
And her siblings are so cute too😭
Aww I hope she'll see one day that no matter what happens, she will still be loved🥺

Fed-Kun's army
jofljkafdjk HER FAMILY IS THE BEST??? THEY'RE SO GOOD???? also oh my god she has the power in her hands and she has NO IDEA lkjajlksdf

thank you so much for the update!!! this is great

omg? an actual caring family with no two-faced idiots and sweet servants that dont seem to be plotting anything?

What is this....such beautiful people...and the dad? omg. And the sister right there, i almost thought there'd be some jealousy but it was backwards! love it.

Users who are viewing this thread