A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Yes destiny is a bitch
That alone will raise my affection for anyone who snapped his bones

"thankfully this guy sucks at seduction"......😐 I'm sorry what? i agree it does somewhat feel.. weird? but I couldn't help but feel my heart tickle when he tries.. I mean the little things he does, when he's so gentle... and omg I felt so bad when he stood outside your room for a whole hour like a lost puppy😢

Lmao AFFECTION MAX!!

Also, it just makes me sad when manhwa characters think things like "seduction -> love" /sigh/

@Lexina ikr, I actually like this kind of awkwardness more.

@Lexina i think she feels like he sucks at seduction because her feelings for him is only budding / she's still confused of her feelings because tbh, he's actually so cute when he tries. She's probably worried of her future but once she can see him that way, she probably will appreciate it more :p

I also feel really annoyed of the magician just like Valerie thus so hearing that kyle broke his arms somehow raised his favorability from Valerie🤩🤣 Though I would feel the same since I just feel like killing the magician.

🤣🤣🤣
Now i'm back liking this couple😅😅
The way the love each other is so funny

"i can't really tell you.... but i assaulted the magician who you hate and snapped his arm." LOL Kylus is my fav

Users who are viewing this thread