A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
oh god honestly i love how she sees life through gray-colored lens. her eyes are very expressive, showing her cynicism.

and i like that even though she wants to live a lowkey life, she won't let anyone step all over her. that's right queen, assert your dominance.

What I dont get with this, is why the maids think that SHE is intruding on the Duke and Serenias "lovey dovey" place?
It was the goddamn Duke that requested the Engagement/Marriage in the first place? And if he was really "lovey dovey" with Serenia do they really think the Duke would have accepted a proposal?

Like the maids there must be the stupidest people ever! Also really fucking stupid of everyone to talk about the Duke and Serenia and they being a couple but noone seem to have informed or talked to the Duke about it? I mean when even the person you are proposing Marriage to believes that you already have a lover, something is clearly not being said properly.

I like the story so far and I'll continue reading..... but.... their dead, vacant expressions are giving me the heebie jeebies...

she got a dead eyes because of her magic learning experience and her boring live.... but she's surely not a weak ones.... took a flaming tiger to kill her remember.... that's one big angry tiger

Oooh I like the MC, and the ML is -_- tho. I do think the eyes are a bit weird but it's not that bad I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Etheiria I don't particularly like her yet. She threw away all of her dreams and ambitions after getting a chance to reincarnate in a fantasy world. I can't say I'd respect that. Now she's merely acting like any intelligent noble lady who suspects she's being used for political reasons and is being looked down upon by even the servants. There's nothing noteworthy there as far as being reincarnated goes. I simply can't forgive her for giving up on magic, just because of what the magician told her. For all she knows, it was nothing but nonsense the annoyed dude spat out before leaving.

Fed-Kun's army
I take back what I said about the ML being caring lol.. seems like he's a bit dumb.. like he says he wants a wife but then has some random chick he found in the forest in his home lolol.. I thought he has supposed to be smart. Doesnt he know how a relationship works?

Users who are viewing this thread