A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

@Catdyne I remember the magician saying that he did her a favor; he's probably one of those tsun/yan/sadodere types (he kind of fits into all and none of them at the same time). She was probably working too hard or her magic was too powerful for her to utilize properly at that time...
She did have a massive hemorrhage the last time she wielded magic in front of her teacher...

Magician probably took her in because she did have potential but then noticed the problems she'd have to overcome and time it'd take so he didn't want to deal with it. Then proceeded to say all that stuff previously out of pettiness for the annoyance she caused him, although there is some truth to what he said but it was just escalated just so he can vent.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure she has a lot a magic in her ! I'm also sure she has a huge impostor syndrome

I’m pretty sure that whats-his-face magic teacher guy lied to Valerie to protect her. She clearly has talent in magic. But if she learns to use it well then she’ll be 100 steps closer to that dangerous destiny he warned her about.

Dex-chan lover
@sweetlyincensed I actually have an opposite theory, that the magician was taking her father's money as long as he didn't believe she could do it, but when she demonstrated she really had the ability, he crushed her dreams in order to stamp out potential competition.

Kylus is sooo freaking adorable *kya* 🥰 also I want to crush that magician for all the bs he put our precious MC through! 😤

Users who are viewing this thread