A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

This is my wild guess, serenia ( I think) is actually in love with a prince and that's why she has the backing of the royal family and the duke is only focused on his duties and sheltering Serenia ( that's the black haired chick right?) Until she can marry someone in the royal family and they don't have a romantic relationship. MC is just making wild assumptions and the Duke just wanted someone so that the royal family could stop nagging him about getting married or something like that.

WAIT IS HE THE REAL ML??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many updates so soon?!!!! BLESS Y’ALL 🙏🙏🙏😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

OMG YO THE PEOPLE WHO BROUGHT UP THAT MIGHT BE SERENIA....YO....OMG EACH UPDATE IS LIKE OMG LMAO. THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE UPDATES SO SOON!!!

She is warm and soft, like mashed potatoes

Dude really must be tired to think a woman sleeping a bed is a pillow! XD

Double-page supporter
Nani the fuck!?

Bruh how can you not see that bright red hair or notice that there is a person there?? Author, your forcing it too much but you have me wishing that she wakes up, sees him and screams then hangs him upside down in the garden by the ankles for missing that obvious spot check.

Thank you for such quick updates!!

Dex-chan lover
with this title and the author constantly warping the cliche's found in these type of tales, I'm betting this dude is the girl. A genderbent mage.

I also bet the mage before only did what he did to stop a potential rival from maturing. It's suspicious to me that there is only 3 in the entire land that is able to wield magic.

Users who are viewing this thread