A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

No matter the Duke's reason, the fact that he invited Serenia to meet at night in front of his employees can really cause gossips and misunderstandings.

Fed-Kun's army
So I think it's time we get some confirmation about what exactly is the relationship between the Duke and that Serenia because or there is a big misunderstanding and they aren't in any kind a romance or they are and the duke is quite the asshole to ask her to pass the night together at the exact time he did.

Or like someone said it a bit sooner Serenia is actually a man and the duke is gay which would explain quite a few thing. Like the fact that the duke can't marry Serenia, that he want a specific kind of wife that won't make a fuss since like he said he is somehow pushed by other nobles to marry, why he doesn't seems to really understand what would make a woman happy and how to act around one and also why a guy who is strangely similar to Serenia just entered her bed. (Could it have been his chamber as the lover of the duke but he had to make place for the fiancee when she arrived?). More I think about it more it seems plausible.

Aggregator gang
who dis and what if dat is Sereina who is actually a man!?
props to whoever said it would be a plot twist if Sereina was a man

WAIT WHAT! HUDAFAK??? THIS WEBTOON IS SO UNPREDICTABLE HAHAHAHAHA BOIIIIIIIIIIIII

THANK YOU FOR SCANLATING THIS!!!

I keep thinking Serenia doesn't like the Duke in a romantic way hahaha

And regarding that mysterious man:
I think that's the prince, and the Duke lets the prince sleep in any room he wants in the house (they're probably close friends?).... He (prince) just didn't know that that certain room is occupied... Saw this on IG

Someone said that they wonder if Serenia (or whatever her name is ) is in a romantic relationship with someone from the royal family. But I wonder if she is actually the princess(they mentioned one unless that was a typo) who maybe nobody has seen(and she is hiding her identity or undercover for some reason). Or still a sort of princess but illegitimate. Or something like that, it would make sense that she has the approval of the duke and royal family then, but they just don't want to identify her as one of their own.

Edit: Also I just saw the cover for the novel (not translated) and wow it is very different. Not to be mean, but I like it better, especially the eyes.

lol to those who are saying that serenia is actually that man at the end, that's not the case 😂

that guy is a prince

Thank you very muucch😍😍🤧🤧 for this update chapter, i hope you guys in healthy. And i hope this chapter, exacly for today not for next week🤧✌🏻♥♥♥♥♥♥
Happy always scanlator-nim.

Users who are viewing this thread