A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

The story is giving me comedy but the art is giving me foreboding and "tragedy ahead". I love it- it keeps me on my toes, but I always end up laughing lol

Fed-Kun's army
OK BUT WHO IS THIS DARK-HAIRED MAN? 2ND LEAD? 👀

their first meeting is already more interesting than her meeting with the blonde lead, and i'm, like, very intrigued 👀

there's gonna be chaos in the morning, isn't there?

Seriously Duke? You did not tell Serenia anything? About you having dinner with your potential spouse?
Like who even thinks that having even their fake lover eat dinner together with your potential spouse on the first dinner?
Duke you are a shitstain without any clue whatsoever?!

While I certainly enjoy reading all the isekai with badass and powerful female leads and they give immense satisfaction, I also enjoy this protagonist a lot because it's a bit like us normal people would react in those circumstances. She's a bit passive but not dumb, delicate but somehow strong willed too. I like that.

OK. I don't care about their dead expressions anymore. This shit just got INTERESTING 🧐

ah... i see a mysterious man has entered the room. and is now sleeping beside her. the man is not her fiance. theres, a mysterious man, beside her in bed...
ha ha ha this is happening.

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell is that? Seems like there is indeed something strange going on in the duke's mansion if a weird man just invades the duke's fiancee's bed in the middle of the night. Is this a plot to make Valerie unfit for marriage?

Dex-chan lover
Is it just a misunderstanding somehow?
Is she like, a spy or something that he rescued? Not romantic interest?
ANYWAY
WHO TF IS THAT

Users who are viewing this thread