A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Cya

And they found a sparks and tingling sensation when they are hug each other..

I can't wait to see what goes in on her head this time 🤣

The heroine in this is golden hahaha
Spot the villainess, GTFO.
Make people cuddle to make up.
I feel for her, if I thought I knew were all of this was going, I'd be having constant panic attacks as well

Our FL here is dabest 😂😂

And maybe *just maybe* the supposed protag (serenia*i guess thats her name) is a kind of strongest woman alive to be able to teach martial arts (even better than the imperial knights)

And not some kind of cliché heroine *maybe just maybe

@Strowy That’s true. She did say that it was difficult to handle Edwin’s mood swing at her age. I’m hoping/looking forward to see her mentor the FL instead being a a typical villain character.

Aggregator gang
HAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious! What a punishment! Ooh I love all these characters <3

So Kylus is a jealous boyo and actually cares for Valerie; Prince Edwin is chaotic good and has at least a fan-crush on Serenia, if not a full-fledged romantic crush; and Serenia appears to be an older woman and superbly talented martial artist who was isekaied into the body of a beautiful young woman, and she has absolutely no romantic interest in Kylus, just a mentor relationship.

Watching Valerie unravel these misunderstandings and eventually reach the truth is going to be so much fun.

I've been misunderstanding between Serenia and Kylus hahahaha
I really like this manhwa

Fed-Kun's army
this is sooooo good
is there anywa to get some spoiler ? a novel maybe?

From what it looks like, serenia was probably a much older woman when she got isekai’ed to this younger body. And Kylus is so mad 😂😂 I wanna see what happened to the prince afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread