A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
The black haired woman seems so cool o.o I already thought that she was badass during the evening party with her being so witty with her words. But gosh; she's even hella skilled with the sword?? Girl crush right there o(/>////<)p

Dex-chan lover
Ha! Okay. I'm liking the "heroine" now. She clearly has some kind of cheat, either via absurd training or whatever, but she's a martial artist, not a love rival (probably). That's cool.
Also, from her phrasing...is she actually super old? That'd be fun too.

That's...a pretty creative way to punish someone. This is fun creative and aware characters all around.

Oh my gahd. If I were her, I'll be stressed too. HAHAHA.

WAAHHHH. The ML is definitely jealous right now. HAHA. And he doesn't even know it. HAHAHA. You dead, Prince. lol

Is the FL a fujioshi?? HAHAHA.

Thank you for the double update. You make my life meaningful. HEHE

The Danger List!! I CANNOT DKSHLZHDLZHDL the fact that she's overthinking a lot makes sense really. She tries to be so aware of of situation but it's really not that deep. hAHAH

@draw2much yup that makes sense and it's probably what she's trying to do, I hate that a lot of people here are disgusting :/
like, calm down oh my god. you don't have to make a fuss about something funny and simple like this labeling it as something that is so disgusting and changing the meaning of it, people. :/
I mean I, myself, if I were in her place would do the same. I would actually be mad, I don't care if he's the prince, he's still a boy laying in my bed. Moreover, it was their duty. Duty.

thank you @draw2much so much for commenting that, I think this is the first time I've read someone's comment who has a mind and know how to use it probably, thank you. I really just wanted to let it out a little. and also show my gratitude since I was shocked how much people are so foolish, a lot of them wouldn't even dare say something like that in real life.

thank you for translating, it's even two chapters :D
this story is so cool, I hope the artist updates more often so we don't cut up with the raws 😂
I think Serina is a foreigner from another country possibly like Japan because she's wearing a kimono and because she's teaching him, blonde-head also had to wear one. or she's a reincarnated.

Double-page supporter
Lol FL's gonna make them go through what she went through. Her danger list is so cute. I wanna see her siblings again.

Serenia is probably way older than we think. I'm gonna bet that the reason why she has the aide's surname is cuz they are married or something.
I wonder if she is a resident of that world or was summoned/reincarnated?

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO WHAT THE HECK!???

Well.. it is some kind of a form of punishment, i guess.. 😂😂😂

Literally the best female lead, i love how she tries her best to think through everything and doesn’t default to tropes lol except for the running gag of being in a novel . i’m glad she didn’t get them beheaded for literally letting some strange man into her room even tho the hugging seems kinda kiddy for that kinda thing. sure nothing happened but that’s kinda scary to think. especially since she’s so scared of being murdered, shouldn’t she be more cautious about who is allowed in her room?

Kinda obvious that the FL is super stressed by the fact that the guards are being over the top and invading her personal comfort zone since she likes and wants to lay low.

So the hugging isnt a fujoshi thing and she probably just wants to set an example of what the day has felt like for her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ghede Wouldn't that be just bakarina lol, with the whole trees climbing plant growing thing.

That's a pretty cool punishment.

Thanks for the chapter!
I've been really enjoying this lol

Users who are viewing this thread