A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The stereotypical life -(rolling around 180 degrees in bed)-

of my sleeping habits.

Aggregator gang
Sleep crying? D-d-d-deathblow to the fiance. He's gonna stay there for HOURS.

Yooo what's with that awkward sequence of changing positions aaaaaa
How can something so simple be so adorable what??? Does any of that make sense???? It's??? So???? Cute????

Hahahahaha, I knew it but this was too funny~ also when she was sleep crying and hugging his hand my thoughts were 'Cute~ but he looks awkward keke.' I think when she wakes up she is gonna freak out because she held his hand and she will think 'Serenia is gonna kill me! No!'

Lol, I wheezed when it said the the knights hugging each other at full strength became the worst punishment for them. I guess dying would still let you keep your pride and dignity 🤣

Cute!! Thank you so much for another chapter!!!!❤️ You guys are amazing!!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation and multi updates!!!
on god my sides are hurting from this ajflkjasfjasn the awkward position of the hugging knights, the way he moves when she held his hand, the way that the maid and knight squat down like theyre plotting something, the way the butler is so invested in his romance but doesnt want him to talk to her cause he knows the duke is awkward as hell. this is so good, straight 10/10 for me
but also i want her to go back home, cause i know i would wanna

Dex-chan lover
I love this already :p with the silly way she reacts to stuff and her misunderstanding cause she's basically one of us, someone who has read too many of these stories. Valerie is quite the cutie (even if the art makes her look permanently drugged/tired/something).

Users who are viewing this thread