A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

What I like about this is that there doesn't seem to be any sterotypical nasty villain. Even Serenia just seems misunderstood.

Dex-chan lover
i laughed, a real laugh
trying not to disturb my mother next door

Awww they both have loads of misunderstanding which could be easily solved. The duke seems very naive and innocent which could mean his approach is a little insensitive but I hope MC can overlook it. He seems kinda sweet.

Thanks for the chapter!

hoping for FL stress levels to decrease soon cause it looks like the duke legit wants to make her feel welcome

its kinda sad how he's aware people avoid him cause he looks scary

Fed-Kun's army
On this day, something never to be forgotten for the knights happened.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. So the reason he didn't greet her was just because he knows he's scary and has bad social skills.

The duke quite won me over this chapter. He's just this awkward puppy who doesn't know how to people. Poor female lead is still stressed as all heck though.

Serenia gave me an off feeling. I couldn't figure out what was her true intention. Was that only training or she wanted the duke spent more time with her every night. And she was treated as a princess with that dress, jewelry, and even maid. No wonder maids in that mansion considered her as their lady.

Users who are viewing this thread