A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Serenia and the crown prince seem very close, why? What is the duke's is relationship to Serenia ? Isn't she annoyed/jealous that he brought a new fiance? etc etc is what i'm confused about up to now ahaha

poor girl.. not really feeling ML at all rn. socially stunted as heck and even if serenia is just a student-teacher relationship the fact that shes the only person hes emotionally considerate of is a terrible sign damn

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like maybe Serenia is his only friend or something like that. I don't see any romantic feelings from either of them

I'm starting to wonder if he wanted a passive wife not to do anything with Serenia, but because he wanted someone that wouldn't object to a close female friend... As someone with a lot of purely platonic guy friends... I've seen a salty gf once or twice in my time.

Lmao I can't when suddenly the maid and the knight(?)/butler(?) crouching together.. it's asian thing 😂

Fed-Kun's army
when her maid and the butler are crouching down together to discuss 😂

let the lady sleep, she's sleep-deprived and missing her family.

Dex-chan lover
Flowers and tea are fine and all, but at this point the FL would probably appreciate being left alone for a few days the most.

I'd pay good money for the knight's worst punishment tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread