A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
ah so he's just awkward!!!! THIS WAS SO CUTE WHAT THE HECK poor valerie is gonna be so stressed when she wakes up tho fdalkfsdlkj;; he seems to be into her tho??? like he reacts very strongly when it comes to her, like others have pointed out to him. i still don't know what's up with serenia, i have guesses but i can't... get a read on her?? i look forward to learning more about her too!!

thank you for all the updates~ <3333

Double-page supporter
@Carstairs I would be cool if she was a 90 year old martial artist before she transmigrated into a young body. It would explain why she has taken a teacher/mentor position to the men and why the Prince's immature behavior is so tiring to her. But I think the Prince is tiring to handle no matter what the age.

Thanks for the chapter!! Very curious as to who Serenia actually is haha. Poor FL is so stressed...Hope at least some things get cleared up soon :’)

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaahhh judt kiss already!!! Joke.. It's still to early for them... Lol

I'm thinking serenia as well was isekai'd and insert plot twist she was an old man martial artist in her first life. XD
Thank you sooooo much for the translations!!!! >\\\<

"she has bags under her eyes" bitch everyone in this fucking manhwa has bags under their eyes

thanks for translating!

I thought this art style was pretty unique because all the eye bags were shaded in lol

I've yet to see the male lead do anything to change my negative first opinion of him.

meh I don't like the duke. I hope the author will sail the 2nd lead and mc instead

Users who are viewing this thread