A Cool Older Lady Who Drives Me Crazy - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
7r28pa.jpg

Double-page supporter
Can't not stress the fact that she was drawn in this chapter with an absolute disregard for anatomy.
It's like she was standing fasted at an angle towards the guy, at an angle away from the guy, and then her upper and lower body were glued together from those different positions.

It's nice and stuff, but daaamn.

Dex-chan lover
Can't not stress the fact that she was drawn in this chapter with an absolute disregard for anatomy.
It's like she was standing fasted at an angle towards the guy, at an angle away from the guy, and then her upper and lower body were glued together from those different positions.

I'm willing to give the artist a pass in this case because... yeah, she hot.

Dex-chan lover
I am hoping someone goes and subscribes to the artist's Fanbox and scout if there's a lewder version of this manga. Surely there's more to this teasing 🙏

Dex-chan lover

...I don't see it, she just looks like she turned around from her original position of standing in front of the counter

Dex-chan lover
:huh: wowwwwwww you boys dig me up some good shit after ages. Trending on homepage

Users who are viewing this thread