A Cool Older Lady Who Drives Me Crazy - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Smoking might look cool, but it tastes disgusting, it smells disgusting and it hurts your health. Seeing it in fictional works is the most I can handle. I
f you smoke while walking, please walk slowly so I can easily pass you. If you smoke and walk fast, fuck you. I don't want to be the one walking slowly :qq:

Aggregator gang
Kissing a person who has just smoked is like licking an ashtray. Absolutely disgusting. Worse is when they start sucking on a mint candy thinking that it will "overwrite" the cigarette's taste somehow, but it just becomes this nauseating flavor of minty cigar tray.

Dex-chan lover
I don't smoking either and only really find it attractive when some women do it in manga. But I am surprised how much discussion it has generated in this chapter.

Thanks for the translation (don't smoke; I'm watching you 🫵😠).

Vaping puts toxic metals in your lungs btw, just thought I should give you and anyone else reading these comments a quick heads up.
Haha so long as you aren't puffing till it taste burnt the metal toxins chances are low. Why your aloud to open the package and test them before leaving if they taste burn you swap them out for a new one

Dex-chan lover
Haha so long as you aren't puffing till it taste burnt the metal toxins chances are low. Why your aloud to open the package and test them before leaving if they taste burn you swap them out for a new one
Where exactly is your source coming from?

Dex-chan lover
Challenge: be a Japanese mangaka and do not promote harmful activity or have bizarre fetishes.

Users who are viewing this thread