A Cool Older Lady Who Drives Me Crazy - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Smoking causes cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
it also can increase your risk of ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION

Dex-chan lover
Smoking causes cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
it also can increase your risk of ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
AS THIS GUY SAID, DONT SMOKE KIDS! (It also degrades your teeth)
So if you want to be old, gray, without teeth, and struggling to breathe (and without a functioning pp (for the boys)), go ahead!

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has tried smoking it tastes HORRIBLE! Its why i vape. However if the cancer sticks actually tasted as good as a vape... well i digress...
sharing cigarette like that is artistically and romanticly pleasing
Vaping puts toxic metals in your lungs btw, just thought I should give you and anyone else reading these comments a quick heads up.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who has tried smoking it tastes HORRIBLE! Its why i vape. However if the cancer sticks actually tasted as good as a vape... well i digress...
sharing cigarette like that is artistically and romanticly pleasing
Vaping is terrible for your lungs and health in general, and is also worse for your teeth than smoking
(source: my dental hygienist mother who tells me horror stories about how she can instantly tell if a patient smokes or vapes)
please don’t

Dex-chan lover
I thought only people that have emotional distability would smoke. She dont look like she have problems after getting a man for me tho.

Users who are viewing this thread