A Cute Guy - Ch. 23 - Peak of happiness

Dex-chan lover
WAIT THAT'S IT! TwT THESE CHAPTERS DONT LAST LONG ENOUGH TwT I WANT TO SEE GIRL ON FEMBOI / transgirl action already TwT

Dex-chan lover
Heheh. Guess we've got a difference of perspective there. I have no problem with anyone sharing their experience at all. I do have problem with Westaboos bitching about some issues Japan has on a completely unrelated manga comment section. A little negative, huh? Hah. Glad my reading comprehension still holds up.

If a single panel showing some guys being rude, and they have yet to do anything to the MCs, is already enough to get you idiots to start moaning about real life sexual harassments, it's you people who need to go get some sunlight.

It's funny how some people's logic works:
Manga showing something nice => manga isn't real
Manga showing something bad => See!? Told ya Japan sucks dicks!
Not that they had much intelligence in them, anyway.
082.gif
I’m not the person who brought up assault.
I was replying to people with illusions that Japan is a haven of safety and that assault is little to no problem.

It is. It’s a big issue. I assume that situation is improving, but last I checked women needed their own train cars.
Women getting equal treatment in the workplace is something from the past 30 years.
Gay rights are at the level of the late 90s/early 2000s.

However, compared to the USA:
quality education is much more accessible.
The minimum wage is liveable.
Violent crime and hard drugs are far less prevalent.
Trains! Oh, my goodness trains! Soooo good. The busses are nice, but I almost always used trains.

I wouldn’t have moved to Tokyo for a summer for my second trip if I didn’t like Japan.

not that you’re interested in doing anything aside shouting “Westaboo” like that’s a term.
I’m also not 100% western, so… pppppbbbbbbbth

”I’m not a weeaboo“ looks at your profile….sure.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Westaboo bitch uses the word weeb but can't understand that westaboo is a term? Heheh.
Also * Insert weebs meme here *
These idiots wonder why Japanese people don't like them.
087.gif
Welcome to the shit list.

Welp. This thread's been derailed enough already. All because of some smartass attention hungry troll.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Westaboo bitch uses the word weeb but can't understand that westaboo is a term? Heheh.
087.gif

Welp. This thread's been derailed enough already. All because of some smartass attention hungry troll.
Yeah, stop being a smartass attention hungry troll, weeb bitch.

Inb4 I get blocked too and you still talk shit to me lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
087.gif

says place is nice, but not perfect
is cussed out and called a troll

If you’re Japanese, I’m an asteroid.

ok, Karen.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, stop being a smartass attention hungry troll, weeb bitch.

Inb4 I get blocked too and you still talk shit to me lmao.
I’m unclear as to about whom you speak.

If you’re speaking of detective then I agree.

I’m just saying “Japan is nice, but also has problems. I liked it there” and they’re saying I hate Japan, losing their mind and insulting me, because Japan clearly has no problems.

They seem to be trying to upset me, but I’m just mildly confused.

Dex-chan lover
I’m unclear as to about whom you speak.

If you’re speaking of detective then I agree.

I’m just saying “Japan is nice, but also has problems. I liked it there” and they’re saying I hate Japan, losing their mind and insulting me, because Japan clearly has no problems.

They seem to be trying to upset me, but I’m just mildly confused.
I was talking to detective

Group Leader
@Sahkuh Wish granted. The only thing westard bitches like you lot can do is whore for attention online, anyway, then play the victim when you get your shits thrown back at you. I'd call you insects but even that is an insult to them.
059.gif
What a waste of life.

"Why do these people hate us?" Because you're a worthless troll, pfft.

Dex-chan lover
I was talking to detective
Cool cool.
thx.

I was originally just “oh, crap. This stresses me out! Wait, people think this doesn’t happen there? Oy… here goes”
Then this person comes in that can’t even tell the difference between the West and the Near East shows up to say East Asia is perfect and anyone who disagrees is some kind of attemp at a slur.

I mean, Asians are a minority around here, and I pass as white most of the time, so you can’t exactly harm me by calling me “Western”, so I’m not exactly offended, but putting -**rd as part of something is just gross.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I didn't expect such kerfuffle to breakout in the comment section of Tatsubon's Manga. Normally people are detached to girl getting assulted by douchbags trope due to how played out it was over the years. I guess this time, there is an edge to it because there is lack of intervening force to offset the vulnerability.

what! why does it say completed. the story is not over and just left on a cliffhanger :(

Users who are viewing this thread