A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 11 Ch. 43 - Black Ball (9)

Group Leader
Lmao at him using the orphans as hostages. Thought he was going to use them for a sob story, not potentially get them killed.

@burningknuckle it might be that the early chapters were from tankoubon instead of magazine scans which is why suddenly that censorship started. The tankoubon volumes tend to be uncensored or at least less censored compared to magazine releases.

It looks like she went back to his previous save intact and remembers what happened. I'm guessing that time he used to portal to save her allowed them to be connected or something

@dotawolfbrother

the kids may not actually have been at the hotel. they were shown on video right? that means they could be literally anywhere. and he is free to lie to her.

Dex-chan lover
@Ari2142 I did wonder what the hell it was doing there, it was obvious she was still dressed under it (you could see the clothes) so I don't get its purpose :p It hadn't really annoyed me though, if not for it probably being why I can't see where/how mc cut her into coma (I don't see any wounds elsewhere)

Double-page supporter
This manga is so good that I'm looking at the French scans and trasnlating them with google translate... even though I hate French.

Double-page supporter
The fact that saving and reloading doesn't lead to a perfect reset anymore should be completely and utterly terrifying to him. It's his only tool for surviving this world by letting him get out of otherwise hopeless situations.

If he loses the ability to predict actions from saving and reloading, he's effectively playing a new file all over again (if not worse since it seems that certain characters are actually AWARE of past iterations).

It's not a matter of slight divergences due to actions taken after reloading; it's the divergences that are occurring due to actions taken in the pre-loaded timelines that are abjectly terrifying, because it now means he needs to manage his actions perfectly *across timelines* without the backup of reloading to fix mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see him realize these aren't butterfly effects from him taking different actions, but an imperfect reading steiner manifesting in people he gets close to. Given he's clearly not an idiot, I'm expecting him to understand that means pants-shitting-time and I'll be very disappointed if we don't see a proportionate freak-out.

Dex-chan lover
Once he clears this current arc, he'll find out who Kusora really is.

7b1ee45d3f8b10dd4e12f0d0e3d6e5c9.gif

Users who are viewing this thread