A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 16 Ch. 62.2

Dex-chan lover
So now we have a butterfly effect plot. I know the author has no clue what he's doing but where is he going with all this?

Yurea must be important to get the clear on the current target, no reason to focus on her again otherwise.

Her dying scene was quite sad imo, I just don't understand why the fuck did they think taking a helicopter during a typhoon alert was a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what made her lose her memories, the shock of dying or injuries to the head from the last reset.

Dex-chan lover
I think since Yurea inside the black ball, Yurea consciousness becomes transcending the timeline and considered like player.
Or maybe, back to the first chapters. If there is woman with affection > 90, there will be something bad for Hasegawa.

I think the author is showing all the effects and the result first then the cause in the last stage

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what made her lose her memories, the shock of dying or injuries to the head from the last reset.
I have been wondering about that and I went back to see how she lost her memories when the MC first traveled to the past. That is when she first lost her memories: she saw Hasegawa disappear completely and looked panicked.

So one possible cause is: the feeling of losing the MC/Hasegawa triggers some kind of panic or emotional pain which triggers the medicine he used in the past to erase her memories of him. So each time his absence causes her emotional pain of abandonment she loses her memories of him because it causes her pain.

The one thing that seems to cause her to bring back memories of him is when either the medicine stops acting or maybe a trigger word like "mister" triggers her memories of Hasegawa saving her, or situational things like her being in car, bumping her head triggers memories of the accident and the MC saving her. If the MC can trigger memories of the car crash then she can remember him...

Double-page supporter
I would keep Yurea dead honestly unless it's absolutely needed for the mission

Double-page supporter
I bet she remembers but is irritated at herself that he made her miss him so she decides to execute a childish plan to find out if he feels the same way all so she can see the funny faces he expresses.

Fed-Kun's army
Yurea:....Yeah, no clue who you are.
MC: internally WOOHOO!! I'M FREE!!! I mean she's hot and was getting cuter, but it's still like walking a tightrope. Off to go make a harem with the other women I'm saving ;).
But she is a target, if he doesn’t clear her goal he will die in this game world

Users who are viewing this thread