A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 16 Ch. 64.1 - Self-Consciousness 10

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Now What?
WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS NOW HUH???
76a836.jpg

Dex-chan lover
man I really did enjoy this before the current arc but now its like a nothing burger, please either let this arc lead to something cool, be cool or both.

Fed-Kun's army
I just found this manga and I'm loving it but is the story going to be in one perpetual loop? Normally for most romances I'd introduce rival characters but I can't see that happening without them being instantly killed off by Yurea. So you can't really focus on the romance OTHER than Yurea, which will go nowhere because both her and the mc are emotionally immature.

So you'd have to focus on the mc progressing the 'game' storyline but then you just create and finish an arc and we're back where we started. Don't get me wrong I still find that super interesting I just want a resolution. At least in something like Solo Leveling there was a 'higher power' the mc was fighting against, in this he's just walking around and the "death timer" is essentially pointless

Double-page supporter
From Yurea's perspective, the MC is her 'Manic Pixie Dream Boy'. He appears out of nowhere, and tries to cheer her up & get her to break out of her self-imposed shell. And no matter how badly she acts, or how self absorbed she is, he never gives up on her.

Users who are viewing this thread