A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 7 Ch. 25.1 - A Difficult Assignment 7

Contributor
The person you attacked earlier was her little sister

Probably a mistake here.
Yurea is the victim, not the culprit.

Anyways, +1 Waifu point for her.

Dex-chan lover
All these flags ... let's see. Death flags, Romance flags, and Event flags ... yup ... he dies during a romantic event.

Dex-chan lover
i prefer sword girl to be the one to return with him to rl, but seeing this progression, there's a big chance author will go with the first girl rule....

better if the MC just stay in that world forever than, first conquer kusora than be the head honcho and have all the power, girl and money he could ever want, plus all the cheats and items...

MC , seriously ... Cut the "There are no other routes" horse manure you're spewing. ... In case you have not noticed , you're not playing a VN, you're playing Skyrim ;) You have agency and can make your own path ...

That aside, that was a high level bullsh*t gamble there. Well played ;)

Aggregator gang
This MC is pretty much conditioning her to be a bigger (psychopath) yandere than what she is now.

I have never in my life been unnerved by a fictional character until I read this bloody manga that bitch is CRAZY.

Dex-chan lover
@rodman329

Too many, let's not forget that in a older chapter there was a warning about the affects of having too many 'love points'.

Group Leader
5d chess. Make a yandere like you by speaking her language, tell her you've been stalking her!

Something about a psychopath ojou-sama is great. Usually the yakuza girl character is some kind of superhuman beat-em up character -- nah, this girl just a rich and crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread