A Dating Sim of Life or Death

Just got to chapter 32, what the heck is with the bomb? why does it explode in one timeline, but does not in the other? there does not seem to be any reason why after reset Kusora behaved differently?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i think because of mc used a load function thats why kusora stayed alive.ch 32 explained in a bit more details

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I hated Kusora in the beginning because she was introduced as a prostitute which I hate that kind of thing, but after learning her true background and who she truly was, I began to love her and her wicked personality. I really want to know where Kusora's affection meter is at.

Dex-chan lover
@Amarillo Man, so that's what it meant when the game warned him about affection being too high.
I wonder how Hikami will act when hers hits max.

btw, do you speak Spanish?

I wish to get faster translations. Thanks whole team of MangaSushi who's doing their excellent job and of course mainly to Translator Miko - i am really grateful, but please, get us faster releases ^^

Hlz

This sort of time rewinding deathgame idea is fun and when its combined with mystery/puzzle solving and detective tools it offers, its really is a good combination.. but at this point there are way too many helping wheels attached and it is starting to feel like lamely written power fantasy. :(

Users who are viewing this thread