A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Ch. 68.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm lost by the "undead" translation. 🤔🤔 what was the meaning of that.

Also. Although i like Yurea... how can you take her to your world? She will have all of Her past trauma as a family head but none of the power or money.

Dex-chan lover
1. "The Undead of Terror"
2. "Your life is belongs to two people"

Can anyone clarify me what are these incoherent dialogs to me ?

1. Is it his own lie to Yurea ?

2. This word only be said if the wife is pregnant as some kinda romantic teasing line.
Is yurea preggoggogogogogogogranade or Yurea recognize Ryo's harem ?

Dex-chan lover
1. "The Undead of Terror"
2. "Your life is belongs to two people"

Can anyone clarify me what are these incoherent dialogs to me ?

1. Is it his own lie to Yurea ?

2. This word only be said if the wife is pregnant as some kinda romantic teasing line.
Is yurea preggoggogogogogogogranade or Yurea recognize Ryo's harem ?

Nobody knows the first one.
The second one, I think she is saying "your life belongs to you and me... 2 people"

I have no idea how '好きな女からの評価を下げたい男はいないだろう’ got translated into something about undead. Anyway, what the MC was saying was 'There is no man who would want the opinion of him, by the girl he likes, to decrease'

Dex-chan lover
Page 11, bottom panel, Enchantment Ticket should be the [x3], he only got one Enchantment Set.

Dex-chan lover
On you can find up to chapter 72. It looks like official english version is at 74.

Volume 16 starts at chapter 61.
Was released December 2022*
Volume 17 starts at chapter 65.
Was released June 2023*
Volume 18 starts at chapter 69.
Was released October 2023*
*According to information collected at books rakuten co jp.

Seems like up to 72 is volume 18.
73 chapter is volume 19 and it's not entirely translated (official version at least).
I can't find anything about vol. 19 but it seems it's out, at least partially and official English translation is catching up.

I suppose once it reaches chapter 76 and entire volume 19 somebody might go and upload more to batoto.

Btw yes, the current Blood arc doesn't seem to end at ch. 72.

Dex-chan lover
On you can find up to chapter 72. It looks like official english version is at 74.

Volume 16 starts at chapter 61.
Was released December 2022*
Volume 17 starts at chapter 65.
Was released June 2023*
Volume 18 starts at chapter 69.
Was released October 2023*
*According to information collected at books rakuten co jp.

Seems like up to 72 is volume 18.
73 chapter is volume 19 and it's not entirely translated (official version at least).
I can't find anything about vol. 19 but it seems it's out, at least partially and official English translation is catching up.

I suppose once it reaches chapter 76 and entire volume 19 somebody might go and upload more to batoto.

Btw yes, the current Blood arc doesn't seem to end at ch. 72.
I have recently found raws to up to 75. So it is slowly being released once a month.

So as far I can see the next arc focuses more on Yurea and her character development.

It seems like Yurea is still affected by the effects of the black ball: she is aware that the MC has "mysterious powers" and she has continueaus awareness. Meaning: When the MC reloads, she seems to be aware that something changed, maybe like deja vu. So not as aware as the MC but she remembers things that happened before reloading.

However Yurea is still affected by the rules of the game and other items that the MC has: for example, because sje MC maxed out her charm score for her, when she asks a very important question(a game question) about if he feels the dame for another person (her). He lies and denies it which makes her go full yandere and literally cut his guts out.

So the MC loads again and uses an item to completely decrease all his charm points with Yurea which makes her confused. Because he didn't erase her memories, only her adoration for him.

So Yurea feels confused about her feelings and she falls into old habits of selling herself to old men. So the MC does something insane and saves her which confuses her more, then he risks it all and proposes that they move in together (another important choice for the game). And she agrees.

The next couple of chapters is about the MC fearing for his life because Yurea went yandere and wonders why Yurea is acting like a couple living together (trying to cook food from magazines about dating) and if she really got reset or not.

Meanwhile he also is trying to figure out who commited some misterious murders and Yurea is his only suspect at the moment.

So yeah, the arc seems to revolve around Yurea building up her own feelings again without the intervension of the MC.
We also learn how she is so rich: turns out she owns a lot of real-estate, which is realistic actually.

My opinion: it feels like this is a good arc for Yurea, she is certainly acting a bit more normal or less yandere. And that is always good for the MC. The thing for me is that I like the Milk girl and the school themed girl a bit more than Yurea and it's frustrating how much time the MC wastes with Yurea compared to those two.
So if the manga doesn't end with the MC finishing the game and pulling Yurea in the real world, it would be very subversive if he chooses anyone else...

Dex-chan lover
I have recently found raws to up to 75. So it is slowly being released once a month.

So as far I can see the next arc focuses more on Yurea and her character development.

It seems like Yurea is still affected by the effects of the black ball: she is aware that the MC has "mysterious powers" and she has continueaus awareness. Meaning: When the MC reloads, she seems to be aware that something changed, maybe like deja vu. So not as aware as the MC but she remembers things that happened before reloading.

However Yurea is still affected by the rules of the game and other items that the MC has: for example, because sje MC maxed out her charm score for her, when she asks a very important question(a game question) about if he feels the dame for another person (her). He lies and denies it which makes her go full yandere and literally cut his guts out.

So the MC loads again and uses an item to completely decrease all his charm points with Yurea which makes her confused. Because he didn't erase her memories, only her adoration for him.

So Yurea feels confused about her feelings and she falls into old habits of selling herself to old men. So the MC does something insane and saves her which confuses her more, then he risks it all and proposes that they move in together (another important choice for the game). And she agrees.

The next couple of chapters is about the MC fearing for his life because Yurea went yandere and wonders why Yurea is acting like a couple living together (trying to cook food from magazines about dating) and if she really got reset or not.

Meanwhile he also is trying to figure out who commited some misterious murders and Yurea is his only suspect at the moment.

So yeah, the arc seems to revolve around Yurea building up her own feelings again without the intervension of the MC.
We also learn how she is so rich: turns out she owns a lot of real-estate, which is realistic actually.

My opinion: it feels like this is a good arc for Yurea, she is certainly acting a bit more normal or less yandere. And that is always good for the MC. The thing for me is that I like the Milk girl and the school themed girl a bit more than Yurea and it's frustrating how much time the MC wastes with Yurea compared to those two.
So if the manga doesn't end with the MC finishing the game and pulling Yurea in the real world, it would be very subversive if he chooses anyone else...
Thanks for the infodump, yeah Milk girl the best, I don't like how the author left all development to Yurea and she is still the assassin's girl obsessed with Milk, it would be great if Yurea could be De-Yanderefied, but I also think she has been given too much leeway.

I fear we got stuck in a cycle of just going for the next case, we still don't know how get in here, what are the boundaries of this world, who created it, why, how many other "players" are there, who else is stuck, what are they doing?

I hope I don't have to wait another 5 years for a resolution, also is quite unfair that every now and then we have to see someone getting some action other than the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread